BOOK SELECT VOYAGES BY MARCH 31, 2019
TO RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING SAVINGS
ON YOUR NEXT ULTRA-LUXURY SEABOURN CRUISE:
Complimentary Veranda for Ocean View Upgrade
Complimentary Two or Three Veranda Suite Upgrade
Book a Penthouse or Premium Suite
and receive up to $1,000 USD Shipboard Credit per Suite
AVAILABLE ON SELECT 2019 AND 2020 SAILINGS—OVER 200 TO CHOOSE FROM.
Contact us today to book your next Seabourn cruise and save!
- Antarctica & Patagonia
- Arabia, Africa & India
- Australia & New Zealand
- Canada & New England
- Extended Explorations
- Holiday Cruises
- Northern Europe
- Pacific Coast
- Panama Canal
- South America & Antarctica
- World Cruise
Why Cruise with Seabourn?
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel with 5 intimate ships offering key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites, many with verandas and all oceanfront; superb dining in a choice of venues; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home on board. The ships travel the globe to many of the world’s most desirable destinations including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways.
Regular guests of Seabourn will continue to find a number of innovative offerings and programs, including partnerships with a select group of companies and individuals whose dedication to superior quality, exceptional service and consistent customer satisfaction matches Seabourn.
Such programs include 'An Evening with Tim Rice', the new evening entertainment experience created exclusively for the line in association with Belinda King Creative Productions; ‘Shopping with the Chef’ excursions in select ports, with an expert Seabourn chef as guide to learn about regional markets and see how the freshest ingredients are selected; ‘Seabourn Conversations’ with special guest speaker including knowledgeable historians, naturalists, marine biologists, destination experts and more; Spa and Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, offering guests a holistic spa and wellness experience that integrates physical, social, environmental and spiritual well-being; and The Grill by Thomas Keller, reminiscent of the classic American restaurant from the 50’s and 60’s. Exclusive to Seabourn, The Grill is a unique culinary concept for Chef Keller, focusing on updated versions of iconic dishes. Guests will be treated to table-side preparations of Caesar salad and ice cream sundaes, as well as a range of other favorites like premium steaks, whole roasted chicken, and Lobster Thermidor, presented à la carte.
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences in select destinations.
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO
- Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions.
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
Terms & Conditions Include:
*March Suite Savings is valid on select 2019 & 2020 sailings. Premium Suite Shipboard Credit offer of up to $1,000USD per Suite ($500USD per person) is applicable to categories PH, PS, OW, SS, WG and GR. Shipboard credit is only available for the 1st and 2nd guests sharing a Suite. All Shipboard Credits are in U.S. Dollars, are not transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value, expire at the end of the cruise and may not be used in the casino. Shipboard Credit offers may not combine with other Shipboard Credit offers. Premium Suite Shipboard Credit offer is based on Promo ZO. Suite upgrade offer is based on Promo NG. Complimentary Veranda Suite upgrades are subject to availability at time of booking. Upgrade will be reflected in fare paid for selected Suite category. All offers are capacity controlled and may be modified or withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. The March Suite Savings offer expires March 31, 2019.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.